Thursday, December 8

Wow! Thanks Santa!

                   

                       


















Ho Ho Ho! Santa brought this by to share with you!  I wanted to show you what the
beautiful "Batik Jewels" table runner looks like in Hoffman Fabrics Holiday Screen Prints!  Yummy, huh?
     I haven't made it in blues and creams/whites but I bet it would be GORGEOUS as a Hannakah table mat, maybe with a gorgeous gold in the middle as the jewel. 

You can also see it on CTD's website in the soft teal color it was photographed in for the cover at
The pattern is a quilt as you go so it moves very quickly!

Here is another image of this project on my table.  Great job Santa!
Ok, maybe my Mom made it, but it is her pattern design, so I can only say THANKS, Mom!

Peace on Earth.
Susan






























































No comments: